Why might you need to take a probiotic superfood?
Common warning signs of bacterial imbalance include:
· Allergies and food sensitivities
· Difficulty losing weight and sugar and carbohydrate cravings
· Faulty digestion, acid reflux and other gut disorders
· Bad breath, gum disease and other dental problems
· Frequent colds, flu or infections
· Chronic yeast problems
· Acne, eczema and foot fungus
· Extreme menopausal or menstrual symptoms
What are the questions you should ask before buying a probiotic?
Is it counted in Colony Forming Units (CFU’s)?
Bacteria live and work in colonies, scientifically referred to as CFU's. Some companies shake apart the colonies and count the individual bacteria. This is misleading as to the true bacterial count.
Does it contain all 13 Lactobacillus bacteria?
Bacteria compete for food sources and dominance of any one bacterium, good or bad, isn’t ideal.
Can the bacteria reproduce in the gut?
Bacteria must be in their natural state and alive so they can multiply in the gut for maximum benefit.
Can it be kept out of the fridge?
Bacteria are sensitive to heat and cold and need a delicate balance to survive, hence why they are usually kept in the fridge.
Can it be used to detoxify the gut?
The presence of living friendly bacteria in the gut aids digestion by helping to break down foods.
Is it certified organic?
A $27 million, four year European funded project to be published this year has found that certified organic food is more nutritious than ordinary produce. Organic fruit and vegetables have been found to contain 20 – 40% more antioxidants than conventional fruit and vegetables.
Miessence In-Liven is your solution
Miessence In-Liven is the result of over 20 years research & development.
The bacteria are produced from fruits and vegetables and NOT fast-tracked from faecal matter.
It contains significant enzymes, vital amino acids and a broad spectrum of essential nutrients.
The answer to your questions:
1. In-Liven contains approximately 40 million CFU’s per gram; which equates to 200 million CFU’s per 5g serve (1 teaspoon).
2. By supplying all 13 strains, In-Liven provides an ideal balance with its range of friendly bacteria.
3. The lactobacillus bacteria in In-Liven are able to increase their numbers in the bowel, decreasing the numbers of bad bacteria via the Lactic acid they produce.
4. The lactobacillus in In-Liven has been subjected to extremes of heat and cold. Only the strongest remain and are used to form a “super family” of lactobacillus unlike others found in the world today. As a result, In-Liven can be kept out of the fridge without issue; however the bacteria prefer a consistent temperature so the fridge tends to be best able to provide this.
5. Taken ½ an hour prior to meals In-Liven will assist digestion via the release of enzymes from the bacteria. In adequate quantities friendly bacteria will clean up the intestine walls, cleaning out old undigested food and plaque. 3 teaspoons for at least 10-14 days; if not 1 month, then every 3; is recommended to aid detoxification.
6. By buying a certified organic probiotic you can be sure of the quality of the product.
Many probiotics contain grains and/or dairy and these are commonly sourced from genetically modified crops or cow’s fed on conventional feeds, which also include GMO crops. A certified organic probiotic, like any product, is free from pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc, which have been shown to have a detrimental effect on the body.
Miessence In-Liven is still the only certified organic probiotic in the world.
Certified by the ACO, Australia’s largest certifying body.